In Need Of A New Copier Or Laser Printer?
BROTHER COPIERS & PRINTERS SALES LEASE RENTALS
We Have Been Known For Saving Our Customers Over 30% On Equipment And Service For All Their Office Equipment Vs. Other Companies!
Brother & JR COPIERS Why?
MORE commitment to our customers
From creation to destruction, we are your single, trusted partner for all of your office and document management solutions.
- Professional, fully-trained consultants to evaluate your specific needs
- Reliable, high-quality brands
- IT Support Services (Installations to on-going support)
- Full line of office equipment solutions, with financing available
- Including wide-format printing solutions
- Professional and timely delivery, installation, set-up and on-site staff training
- Maintenance and IT Support agreements
- On-going hardware service and support
- Commitment to environmental responsibility
- Cartridge recycling programs
- Document Management Solutions
- Environmentally responsible technology partner
GET SAME DAY PRICE QUOTE • Copiers | All In One laser printers • buy rent lease sales - 888-331-7417
The Brother MFC-L9570CDW color laser All-in-One is an excellent choice for mid-sized workgroups with demanding print volumes that need a low total cost of ownership and reliable, business quality output. In-box 6,500-page toner cartridges offer built-in value, and ultra high-yield 9,000-page replacement toner cartridges offer low cost output‡. This high-performance printer helps to increase your productivity with print speeds up to 33ppm, and scan speeds for double-sided pages up to 104ipm.
Scalable for virtually any office, add either optional trays to increase capacity to 1,300 sheets or transform this printer into a floor-standing model with the tower tray option (520 sheets x 4 trays). Advanced security features offer network user authentication and help limit document and device access.
Brother MFC-L9570CDW COST & PERFORMANCE REVIEW
Fast, high-quality business printing and copying.
With print speeds up to 33 pages per minute in both color and black, you no longer have to wait for high-impact business documents.
- Low total cost of ownership. Includes Brother Genuine super high-yield 6,500-page cartridges for built-in value. For even lower cost printing, use Brother Genuine ultra high-yield 9,000-page replacement cartridges‡.
- Advanced security features. Includes an integrated NFC card reader for easy badge authentication and Active Directory support for network user authentication. Advanced features help protect against unauthorized device access and help control costs by restricting printing on a per user or group basis.
- 7" color Touchscreen display. Offers easy menu navigation and creation of up to 64 customized shortcuts. Plus, scan to popular business cloud services directly from the Touchscreen including: EVERNOTE®, DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE™, ONENOTE, and more‡.
- Scalable paper handling‡. A 250-sheet capacity paper tray is adjustable for letter or legal size paper along with a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for printing letterhead and alternative media. For additional capacity, optional paper trays are available in 250-sheet or 500-sheet capacities – up to 1,300 sheets total capacity. Alternatively, a tower tray with stabilizer option includes four 520-sheet trays for a total input capacity of 2,380 sheets.
- High-speed scanning to a wide variety of destinations. Fastest in class scan speeds‡ via an 80-page capacity auto document feeder for single-sided pages up to 52ipm, and double-sided pages up to 104ipm. Scan to multiple destinations including E-mail, SharePoint, popular business cloud services, SSH Server (SFTP) and more.
- Flexible network connectivity. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces to easily setup and share on your wireless or wired network.
- Convenient mobile device printing and scanning. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct®, and NFC. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother iPrint&Scan app.
- Advanced duplex capabilities. Automatic two-sided printing and copying helps save paper. Plus, the 80-page capacity auto document feeder scans both sides of the page in a single-pass for fast, two-sided scanning.
- At your side support. Free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
Brother HL-L8360CDW Color Laser Printer
The Brother HL-L8360CDW color laser printer is a great choice for offices and small workgroups that need cost-efficient printing and reliable, business quality output.
This high-performance printer helps to increase your productivity with print speeds up to 33ppm. Advanced security features help limit document and device access and help lower costs by restricting color printing. Flexible paper handling includes the ability to expand to a 1,050-sheet total capacity with optional trays.
Brother HL-L8360CDW ALL-IN-ONE color laser printer COST & PERFORMANCE REVIEWS
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW color laser All-in-One is a great choice for workgroups with higher print volumes that need low cost printing, easy scanning, secure document handling and reliable, business quality output.
This high-performance All-in-One helps to increase your productivity with fast print speeds up to 33ppm, and scan speeds for double-sided pages up to 58ipm.
Advanced security features help limit document and device access and help lower costs by restricting color printing. Flexible paper handling includes the ability to expand to a 1,300-sheet total capacity with optional trays.
BROTHER MFC-L8900CDW ALL-IN-ONE COST & PERFORMANCE
Brother MFC-L9570cdw • Brother MFC-L8900cdw • Brother MFC-L6900DW • Brother HL-L8360CDW • Brother HL-L6250CDW • Brother HL-L9310CDW • Brother HL-L6400CDW
Here’s What You’ll Get When You Ask Us For A Quote
As technology continues to produce an avalanche of advanced digital products that blur the line between printers, copiers and fax machines, outfitting your office can be more bewildering than ever.
Connect With The Best Local Dealer
JR Copier has established a large network of Authorized office equipment dealers across the country.
Office Copier Rentals
Copiers can be rented across the United States thru our dealer network, for short term or long term.
Get Leasing Options
We work with several leasing companies and banks that will be able to offer you options in financing/leasing your next copier or printers.
Competition Is Healthy & Great For You
As you know when office equipment dealers want your business, the end result is better pricing, we do the shopping for you and you pick what best suits your company.
This is how it works...
REMEMBER THE BEST WAY TO BUY OR LEASE YOUR NEXT COPIER IS BY GETTING PRICE QUOTES FROM SEVERAL DEALERS.
AND THAT'S WHAT WE CAN HELP YOU WITH AT NO COST TO YOU!
Step 1: Fill out our form
Once you give us the information we need, we have one of our team members call you, to get more information and confirm your office equipment needs. - FORM HERE
Step 2: Confirm your information
A team member will contact you right away and verify all the information supplied by you.
Step 3: Receive quotes
Local dealers will submit their price quotes.
Step 4: Select the best bid
You select the prices and services from our local Authorized dealers that best suits your organization.
Here’s what people are saying...
I have been with JR Copiers for about 5 years and they have provided us with excellent service for out Konica color copier. Paul has worked with my company through some tough times and has always provided us with prompt and reliable service which is key in my business because I depend on my machines for our livelihood.
I will continue to be a loyal and happy customer and if you are looking for a great copier tech and who also sells reliable copying machines, look no further than the folks at JR Copiers.
Copy Machine Rental
Prompt, friendly and efficient service. We have used this company for over 8 years and find the owner very reasonable and understanding.
We always come out feeling like we are important and an integral part of his business providing service to our company.
Great Office Equipment Supplier
JR Copier has always provided quick and efficient service. My office gets extremely busy and on occasion I forget to order supplies like toner. Able Copier always makes sure we have the supplies we need the next day. Repair service has always been done in a timely matter. I don't think I could find any better service then what this company provides.
JR Copier | Office Equipment Supplier
Office copiers are now multifunction printer/copier/scanner/fax/all-in-one machines, and they’re ideal for digitizing documents and workflows.
The Rise of the Multifunction Printer / All in One Standalone devices, like copiers or fax machines, are relics of the past. That’s because office workers now demand more from their tools and their workspaces.
we carry multiple recognized office equipment brands
We offer the broadest digital printing press portfolio of digital presses and production printers on the market.
Xerox digital printing presses are ideal for graphic communications and commercial print providers' high-speed, high-volume printing applications, including publishing, transaction printing, direct mail, packaging and photo publishing.
There is an increasing trend for new photocopiers to adopt digital technology, thus replacing the older analog technology. With digital copying, the copier effectively consists of an integrated scanner and laser printer.
This design has several advantages, such as automatic image quality enhancement and the ability to "build jobs" (that is, to scan page images independently of the process of printing them). Some digital copiers can function as high-speed scanners; such models typically offer the ability to send documents via email or to make them available on file servers.
A great advantage of digital copier technology is "automatic digital collation." For example, when copying a set of 20 pages 20 times, a digital copier scans each page only once, then uses the stored information to produce 20 sets. In an analog copier, either each page is scanned 20 times (a total of 400 scans), making one set at a time, or 20 separate output trays are used for the 20 sets.
Low-end copiers also use digital technology but tend to consist of a standard PC scanner coupled to an inkjet or low-end laser printer, both of which are far slower than their counterparts in high-end Xerox copiers. However, low-end scanner-inkjets can provide color copying at a lower purchase price but with a much higher cost per copy. The cost of electronics is such that combined scanner-printers sometimes have built-in fax machines. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photocopier)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it better to lease or buy office equipment?
Generally speaking, leasing any given piece of equipment is more expensive than buying it outright.
Despite this cost difference, there are many good reasons to lease. ... Unlike a purchase loan, an operating lease agreement may require little or no down payment, conserving cash.
How much is a copier lease?
Copier leases can cost between $100 to $900 a month. Used office copiers cost an average of $4,000. Low volume copy machines can be leased for a little as $65/month. USA Copier Lease is an exclusive platinum level Xerox dealer and our clients are across the United States.
Can You Put Example Questions Here?
Provide some answers to common questions. Perhaps you want to tell answer how much time they need to dedicate to get through the course, or give them a support email to contact you if they have further questions. It doesn’t need to be questions you were actually asked, but rather the final few questions people may want answered before they are ready to buy
How much does a copier cost?
Office Copier Sample Costs
$13,000 average cost for new copier printing up to 55 ppm. $35,100 cost for heavy volume copiers requiring large work-loads. Copier leases can cost between $195 to $920 a month. Used office copiers cost an average of $5,800.
Should I buy or lease a printer?
Much less expensive: It is almost always less costly over time to buy a printer or photo copier than it is to lease one. ... Recoup investment: Even though a printer is a depreciating property, an utilized printer can be sold if it's no more needed, whereas a leased printer can not.
What is a copier lease?
Copiers Leasing is a service for organizations as well as people that are wishing to obtain a photo copier lease, or replace their current photo copier lease.